Objective: SAP IPC configurator web and mobile applications with expertize in 3D rendition
Summary: Recent experience customizing configurator (SAP SCE/IPC)
applications fro Mobile and Web applciations with 3D. Additional 15 years experience in building knowledge-based applications
in the domains of configure to order, supply chain,
enterprise resource scheduling, and discrete event simulation. Comfortable
working with SAP ISA/IPC, Java, Struts framework, JSP, XML, XSL, SQL, Lisp Server Pages, and
several Artificial Intelligence development
1/11 - present SAP/Web mobile applications, ConfigAir, Connecticut
SAP (SCE/IPC), Mobile Configurator Applications with expertize in 3D, functional VC modeling, Sales Solution Configuration
9/99 - 12/10 SAP/Web applications Consultant, Techviron, California / Hawaii
SAP (CRM/SCE/IPC/ISA), JSP, Struts, XML, Ruby/Rails
- Ingram Micro. Internet Pricing user exits, order creation for configurable products, integration of IPC with third party web application, branding changes to IPC CRM 7.0 GUI 10/09-04/13
- Rockwell Automation. Integrated native PC application with CRM IPC5 online for configuration of individual kmats. Investigated issues arising from IPC5 JSP customizations in AP 7 stack. 5/08-10/08
- Cameron. Created an automated test strategy for existing VC Models using Fysbee's products. 3/08
- Schneider Electric. Evaluated the automatic conversion of legacy configurator rules using IPC Advanced Mode modeling techniques 10/07-1/08
- BradyCorp. Helped integrate Pricing User exits for Australia pricing of non-configurable products. Provided IPC Java pricing APIs to be independently called from 3rd party web application. 12/07-2/08
- Kohler. Integrated Big Machines shopping basket with ISA to permit configuring and pricing products using IPC 10/06-3/07
- Lennox International. Developed the graphical user interface for the SAP/IPC configurator integrated with MSA/ISA applications. 5/06-10/06
- Hewlett Packard. Shopping Village (B2C http://shopping.hp.com), EasyConfig Worldwide for marketing and sales,
Configurator (B2R) Kiosks operating at reseller sites, Business Store (B2B).
All configurators developed using SAP/IPC technology 9/99-4/06
- Storage Tek (B2B) configurator site, using SAP/IPC. 1/01-3/01.
1/97 - 3/07 Internet Applications Consultant, Techviron, Sunnyvale, California
- Applied Materials - Total Cost of Ownership reporting application for management, supplier performance portal allowing suppliers to
track their performance on fullfilment of orders. Pie charts, bar graphs, time plots for displaying data and downloads for offline processing.
Web based admin for management of user accounts. (http://gmox.amat.com) 8/97-12/97, 9/99-11/99, 1/01-5/01
- Department of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of California. Developed a manpower reporting system.
- Everest (B2B) built a web prototype in Lisp Server Pages
that demonstrated a negotiation engine for generating and bidding on RFPs. 7/00-11/00
- Springstreet (http://www.springstreet.com). Smart personalized emails to promote eCommerce for Springstreet.
Integration of Vicinity street maps to provide advanced search capabilities for apartment
- Getsmart (http://www.getsmart.com). Built Credit Card search engine,
Mortgage and Student Loans portal. 5/98-5/99
- Pacific Disaster Center (http://www.pdc.org). Developed Disaster Checklist and Whiteboard applications for Pacific Disaster Center to
track the progress of recovery from various natural disasters (volcano, tornados etc). The disaster management team graphically annotate
maps of the disaster site, through an applet. The disaster situation report gets recorded in the database
for others to access. 2/98, 5/98, 3/99
Artificial Intelligence, Object Oriented Programming Experience:
5/91 - 12/96 Senior Knowledge Systems Engineer, Ontime Systems
- Built schedulers for automotive manufacturing, and oil transportation.
- Productized PowerModel Constraint System, a high-end CAD/AI development tool developed at General Motors
- Worked on a Trader's Workstation concept at Banco Serfin, Mexico.
7/87 - 4/91 Program Manager/Knowledge Engineer, IntelliCorp, MountainView
- Primary author of IntelliCorp's Scheduler Booster Module. Developed
a $1.2 million annual business in Finite Capacity Scheduling based on IntelliCorp's products.
- As a consultant to corporations in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany and
Japan, built schedulers for semi-conductor fabrication, plastics molding, aircraft manufacturing, printshops, electronic
card manufacturing and airline flight staffing.
5/84 - 6/87 Research Programmer, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University,
- Built an expert system to dynamically schedule vehicles. In 1989 the system performed
with a cost saving of 10% and received the Digital Information Systems Achievement Award.
1/78 - 6/82 Consultant (India & Denmark)
- M.S. Artificial Intelligence, West Virginia University, Morgantown - 1982-1984
(additional) Ph.D. level qualifier in Artificial Intelligence, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh - 1986
- M.Sc.(Tech), Computer Science, Birla Institute of Technology & Science India